This is the official information website of the Scottish Youth Football Association Limited (SYFA) the national governing body of youth football in Scotland. We are responsible for EVERYDAY, RECREATIONAL, GRASSROOTS football from Orkney to Edinburgh from Peterhead to Lockerbie and cover age groups up to and including 21's.
We have two websites https://www.scottishyouthfa.co.uk is this information website and https://www.scottishfalive.co.uk/syfa is the Registrations Website to register Clubs, Teams, Players, Tournaments, Friendlies and Leagues.
The Scottish Youth FA mission is:
Leading the way and modernising our approach to guarantee the continued growth of grassroots football
Encouraging all boys and girls throughout Scotland to play organised football and enabling every child to develop and flourish as a player.
SYFA is helping all SYFA volunteers to create a safe and fun environment while developing and supporting all players.
The Scottish Youth FA vision is:
To increase the number of children and young adults playing organised, quality football throughout Scotland.
Guidelines for 2019 Registrations; Small Sided Games
Please read this information carefully prior to starting your club/ team renewal.
• League registration for the 2019 season is now open.
• Club registration for the 2019 season opens on 22nd December 2018.
• Team registration for the 2019 season open on 3rd January 2019.
• Teams will not be able to register until their club has successfully completed their 2019 membership.
• All registrations must be completed via the SFA Live system
• Club membership is a simple process and is free of charge. Club secretaries should check their list of officials and admin contacts are up to date (removing anyone who is no longer with the club). They should then go to the Membership tab to read and acknowledge the rules of membership and finish their registration.
• On the 31st December 2018, all team officials will be removed from their respective teams and placed onto a list of club officials. It will then be the responsibility of the club secretary to place team secretaries into their respective teams and ensure they have full access to their team so that they in turn can select the required team officials.
• ‘Team Official’ is no longer an accepted role on the system and therefore anyone listed as such should be amended to an accepted role.
• A guide on how to check and change System User permissions has been sent to all club secretaries. They should consult this guide when altering officials’ permissions.
• It will not be possible to place any officials who do not have PVGs with the SYFA into teams.
• It will not be possible to place any officials who have not completed the e-learning course ‘Children's Wellbeing in Scottish Football’ or PVG into teams.
• Any individuals who have not completed the e-learning course and require help on how to do so should go to the Child Protection section of the SYFA website (www.scottishyouthfa.co.uk) and read the information under ‘SYFA Online Protection Training’.
SYFA have extended partenership with inspiresport for the Scottish Cup until 2021.
To view the Official signing on Youtube click here
inspiresport Scottish Youth FA Cup for Season 2018-2019 last updated 11/02/2019 13:30 Click Here